注：请所有参赛选手报名之前务必认真、仔细阅读《 要跑700比赛竞赛规程》及《 要跑700比赛报名须知》，在您提交报名信息后即被默认为您已阅读、理解并同意遵守。
1. 我自愿参加“ 要跑700”各项赛事及一切赛事相关活动(以下统称“比赛”)，我确认本人具有参加本比赛相应的民事行为能力和民事责任能力；
2. 我确认全面理解并同意遵守赛事组委会及协办机构(以下统称“组办方”) 所制订的包括但不限于各项规程、规则、规定、要求及采取的措施等；
3. 我确认已认真阅读了组办方就选手参加本比赛可能发生的一切风险（包括但不限于因本比赛所可能产生的人身伤亡风险等）的提示，我在此明确同意将自行承担参加“ 要跑700”各项赛事所可能存在的一切风险和责任；
6. 我授权赛事组办方及指定媒体无偿使用本人的肖像、姓名、声音等，均可用于“ 要跑700”各项赛事的宣传与推广；
2016年 月 日
Notice: All participants shall read Yao Pao 700 Event Rules and Regulations and Yao Pao 700 Event Registration Guide thoroughly and carefully before entering. By submitting your entry data for registration, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide by all terms and conditions contained therein.
I myself, as participant, my guardian, my custodian, legal representative and any other person who may institute a claim or lawsuit on my behalf, hereby make declaration/statement as follows:
1. I myself voluntarily enter the Yao Pao 700 event and all related activities (hereinafter referred to as “the Event”). I hereby confirm that I have the capacity for civil conduct and liability to participate in the Event;
2. I confirm that I have fully understood and agreed to abide by all rules, regulations, prescripts, requirements stipulated and measures assumed by the event organizing committee and co-organizer(s) (hereinafter referred to as “the Organizers”);
3. I confirm that I have carefully read the notices issued by Organizers on all possible risks (including but not limited to possible risk of casualty resulted from the Event) of participants in participating in the Event; I pledge that I will assume all possible risks and responsibilities arising from or in connection with participating in all “Yao Pao 700” events
4. I hereby pledge that I have had a physical check-up conducted by a qualified medical institution and then self-evaluated based on its physical check-up report. I confirm that I am physically fit for long-distance running, and I am prepared for participation in the Event. I pledge that I will assume all possible risks arising from or in connection with participation in the Event (including but not limited to possible risk of casualty resulted from the Event);
5. I confirm that I will be solely liable for, and hereby exempt the Organizers from, any and all personal injury, partial or permanent disability, death, medical treatments or hospitalization expenses, property damage, theft or property loss of any form resulted from my participation in the Event or occur in the entire duration of my participation in the Event. The Organizers shall assume no liability of compensation in any form.
6. I hereby grant permission to the Organizers and their designated media to utilize my portrait, name, voice and other personal information without charge for the publicity and promotion of “Yao Pao 700” events;
7. I will provide to the Organizers my ID card/certificate to verify my personal identity and eligibility to participate. I guarantee the ID card/certificate submitted is true and valid. I will be solely liable for any false information submitted. In such circumstances the Organizers may refuse to grant eligibility of participation, and the paid entry fee is not refundable.
8. I pledge to enter and compete in my name. I will not transfer my eligibility of participation and the bib obtained after entry to any other person in any form. I shall be liable for any and all consequences resulted from such transfer;
9. I pledge to not deliberately damage, change or mask my bib number before and during the race. I will abide by the dress code and wear the event apparel provided. The Organizers reserves the rights to cancel my eligibility of participation if I fail to do so.
10. I pledge to obey requirements from judges, medical staff and security staff during the Event. I will willingly quit the competition if I do not finish the competition before cut-off time, become physical discomfort or face any unexpected incident occurring on the course. Otherwise, I am solely liable for any and all consequences if I insist not to quit in such circumstances;
11. I accept the on-site first aid provided by the Organizers during the race, and I shall bear the expenses by myself for any medical treatment occur in hospital and so on;
12. I accept the personal accident insurance provided by the Organizers, and I confirm that I understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
13. I pledge all the registration information provided is true and correct.
14. This declaration shall be in Chinese and English, in case of discrepancy, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I have read the above terms in detail and accept all the terms and conditions.
Signature of participant: